|Added on Rightmove:||15 October 2019 (30 days ago)|
- Well presented property
- Sought after area
- Close to local shops
- Good transport links
- Walking distance to West Drayton Station
- Close to Heathrow Airport
- Close to Stockley Business Park
- Quiet Road
- Double glazing
* ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE * !! NO TENANT FEES !!
Coopers are proud to present this stunning 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom first floor apartment, available from the 9th December 2019.
This peaceful location is perfect for those with a busy lifestyle. Accommodation; Two bedrooms (Master with en-suite bathroom), Large lounge overlooking the river, Further bathroom, Fully fitted kitchen with appliances. Benefits; Communal grounds, Residents parking, Double glazing. FURNISHED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74802661.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 29180435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Hillingdon - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.