|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 October 2018 (44 days ago)|
- Unfurnished and well presented
- Superb 3 bedroom mid terraced house
- Modern fitted kitchen with all appliances
- Open plan living space
- Downstairs Cloaks W.C
- Off road parking
- Popluar location
- DSS MAY ENQUIRE WITH A GUARANTOR- NO SMOKING OR PETS
Unfurnished, particularly spacious and immaculately presented throughout, a superb three bedroom family residence located in a popular residential area that benefits from being within walking distance to all local amenities and has easy access to all transport links to Liverpool and Chester. This stunning family accommodation has off road paring, low maintenance front and rear gardens with rear outbuilding and comprises of entrance porch, spacious living, open plan dining room and modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, downstairs cloaks w.c, storage cupboards, two good size double bedrooms, a further good size single bedroom and a modern bathroom with shower.
DSS MAY ENQUIRE WITH A GUARANTOR- NO SMOKING OR PETS
Fees apply. Single Reference Fee £120.00 per person and £60.00 for any additional applicant/guarantor on application. Administration Fee £120.00 per property on or before move in. All fees are inclusive of VAT
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74806244.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000512131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin Lettings, Prenton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.