|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 August 2018 (80 days ago)|
- MID-TERRACED FAMILY HOME
- CROYDON COUNCIL TAX BAND D £1,636.96 PER ANNUM
- PROPERTY ARRANGED OVER THREE FLOORS
- DELIGHTFUL PRIVATE GARDEN
- ON ROAD PARKING
- LARGE MASTER BEDROOM ON TOP FLOOR
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ACROSS GROUND FLOOR
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM OFF MASTER BEDROOM
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ROAD
- FIRST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM
...Available to occupy as soon when the kids go back to school. This house has plenty space and character and also available on a six month let and a rolling tenancy thereafter. The property boasts on ground floor, entrance hallway, spacious through lounge with bay window, to the rear you have an open-plan kitchen which is part of the extension build of the house and then access to your wonderful private garden (which has got decking and lawn). Upstairs onto the first floor you have two doubles and a single bedroom and the family bathroom (which is a three piece bathroom suite). Finally onto the top floor you have the master bedroom with velux window and views down onto your lovely garden and then your en-suite shower room to conclude. Parking on the road is free and you are also situated on a popular road and close to schools. Locally, Thornton Heath has a number of cafes, bars and restaurants such as 'Costa coffee' ‘Blue and Orange’ and ‘The Bunga Raya’ which serves a range of Caribbean and Malaysian food. Ikea and B&Q amongst other retail outlets can be found at the Purley Way retail park and plenty more megastores along the Purley Way stretch. Norbury and Thornton Heath rail stations (zones 3 & 4 respectively) runs services to Victoria (roughly 20 minutes) and London Bridge (roughly 30 minutes).
For viewings call Bairstow eves lettings for you appointments.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000512457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Norbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.