|Added on Rightmove:||03 August 2018 (129 days ago)|
- Rural and thoroughly recommended
- Reverse level cottage
- Lovely rural outlook
- Decked balcony and pleasant garden
- Contemporary and well presented
- Available Early September
- Deposit £1000
- Long let possible
- Regret No DSS/Pets/Smokers
Rural and with much to recommend is this furnished reverse level cottage located in a tucked away position. Well presented throughout it comprises a light and contemporary open plan sitting room with doors leading to a raised decked seating area enjoying a rural outlook and enclosed rear garden. Open plan fitted kitchen with appliances. Two bedrooms. Bathroom and utility area. Parking. DG. Oil Fired central heating. Regret No DSS/Pets/Smokers. Please note - There will be a contribution payment to cover utilities etc.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74823833.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28089355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rainbow Property, Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.