|Added on Rightmove:||03 August 2018 (166 days ago)|
- White goods included, F/F, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Separate Dryer and Under counter Fridge
- Double Glazed with Gas central Heating and 2 Log Burners
- Large Dinning Room and Lounge
- 6 Double Bedrooms
- Secure Garage and Parking on the Driveway
- Very Large Garden
- Loft Extension with two double rooms and W/C
This extended semi-detached family home enjoys six-bedrooms with spacious and versatile accommodation with private parking.
In close proximity to all village amenities, excellent local schools & commuter links.
The house comprises of, lounge, kitchen/diner and utility room on the ground floor, four bedrooms, one shower room and one bathroom to the first floor and a further two double bedrooms and WC to the second floor. Perfect for a family.
Available on the 16th October 2018 on an unfurnished basis. Fees Apply and a 6 week deposit is required.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74827829.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4088781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander May, Clifton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.