|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 August 2018 (53 days ago)|
- 1 double bedroom
- Gas central heating
- Double Glazing
- Nicely situated on the main A56 Higher Lane
- 10-minute walk into Lymm Village or to Lymm Dam
- Located on a good route to the M56 and M6 motorways
- Parking to front and rear-side
*BE QUICK TO SNAP UP THIS LOVELY APARTMENT* A 1 bed unfurnished apartment found within 'The Chestnuts' development. The property briefly comprises: Entrance hallway, living room, kitchen and bedroom with ensuite bathroom. The apartment benefits from gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and communal parking to the front and side of the building. This development is nicely situated on the main A56 Higher Lane with the benefits of a close-by bus route, a 10-minute walk into Lymm Village or to Lymm Dam, and is located on a good route to the M56 and M6 motorways.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74827970.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8655339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Declan James Ltd, Lymm.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.