|Added on Rightmove:||03 August 2018 (74 days ago)|
- Well proportioned modern first floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan lounge/dining area with French doors
- Kitchen with a range of cream high gloss finish units
- Integrated electric oven, hob, extractor, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Bedroom one with en-suite shower room/WC with mains shower
- Bathroom/Wc with white suite
- UPVC double glazing, electric heating
- Security intercom, allocated parking space to the rear
- Close to good transport infrastructure and amenities
A spacious first floor apartment having open plan living with a lounge/dining room with Juliet balcony and a modern kitchen with integrated appliances. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and there is a also a main bathroom. Outside is an allocated parking space and a bus stop.
First Floor -
Living Area - 7.17m x 5.52m (23'6" x 18'1") -
Bedroom 1 - 3.00m x 5.12m (9'10" x 16'10") -
En-Suite - 1.99m x 2.12m (6'6" x 6'11") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.24m x 2.66m (10'8" x 8'9") -
Bathroom - 2.59m x 2.76m (8'6" x 9'1") -
Tenancy Details - Available From: 10th September 2018
Housing Benefit: No
EPC Rating: C
Council Band: B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74829152.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28090631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David James Estate Agents, Mapperley - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.