|Added on Rightmove:||03 August 2018 (102 days ago)|
- Stunning Grade II Listed 18th Century Three Bedroom Cottage
- Many Character Features Including Beamed Ceilings
- INCENTIVE OF A RECENTLY REDUCED RENT
- Fitted Kitchen With Built-In Oven & Hob
- Three Reception Rooms (One With A Lovely Inglenook Fireplace)
- Utility Room With Separate W.C Off
- Parking To The Front/Secure Parking To Rear & Easy Care Garden
- Easy Access To The Market Town Of Yarm
- Offered Unfurnished & Available To Rent early October
- Pets Considered But No DSS Or Smokers. Bond £950
Available to rent now on an unfurnished basis, this charming grade II listed 18th Century Three Bedroom Terraced Cottage is situated in a secluded location within this sought after village that is within easy reach of good schooling, commuter links and the cosmopolitan Yarm High Street and it's range of individual shops, banks, supermarket, dining pubs and restaurants.
This characterful property provides a fitted kitchen with built-in oven & hob, three reception rooms (two with beamed ceilings and one with a lovely inglenook fireplace), utility room, ground floor w.c., family bathroom with a four piece suite and shower, street parking, low maintenance rear garden and secure parking to the rear.
Definitely requires an internal inspection to be fully appreciated.
The landlord will consider pets (dependent on their size and type) but no DSS or smokers.
Council Tax Band F. Bond £950.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74833769.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MOB120062_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.