|Added on Rightmove:||04 August 2018 (75 days ago)|
A smartly presented terraced house in a desirable development and conveniently situated on the outskirts of Whitstable, yet remaining accessible to the town which is 1.9 miles distant.
The light and spacious accommodation is arranged on the ground floor to provide an entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen and a cloakroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The South facing garden extends to 31ft (9m) and backs on to adjoining fields to the rear. Off road parking for one vehicle.
No Pets, Smokers or DSS. Available early September
Location - Eversleigh Rise is situated in a highly desirable location on the outskirts of Whitstable yet remains easily accessible to the town centre. Whitstable's bustling High Street offers a wide range of individual retail outlets, café bars and a variety of seafood restaurants for which the it has become renowned. This historic working harbour town also enjoys long stretches of shingle beaches, good yachting and watersports facilities. Tesco supermarket is within close proximity and communication links are strong with the A299 being within short driving distance and connecting to the A2/M2 and Motorway network together with a mainline railway station at Whitstable which offers frequent services to London (Victoria) approximately 80 minutes with high speed links to London (St Pancras) approximately 73 minutes.
Accommodation - The accommodation and approximate measurements are:
• Entrance Hall -
• Sitting Room - 4.70m x 4.42m (15'5" x 14'6") -
• Kitchen - 2.67m x 2.21m (8'9" x 7'3") -
• Cloakroom -
• First Floor Landing -
• Bedroom 1 - 4.04m x 2.46m (13'3" x 8'1") -
• Bedroom 2 - 3.35m x 2.46m (11'0" x 8'1") -
• Bedroom 3 - 2.62m x 2.24m (8'7" x 7'4") -
• Bathroom - 1.91m x 1.70m (6'3" x 5'7") -
• Rear Garden - 9.45m x 5.79m (31'0" x 19'0") -
• Parking - The property benefits from one allocated parking space located to the front of the property.
Deposit - £1,575 (one and half times the monthly rent amount)
Tenant Referencing Fee - A non-refundable tenant referencing fee will be payable as follows: £200 inc.VAT for one tenant only. £130 inc.VAT each for two or more tenants.
Check Out Fee - £153 inc Vat (three bedroom property, unfurnished)
Guarantor Fee - £130 inc.VAT (if applicable)
Exclusion - The loft will be retained for storage use by the landlord and is excluded from the let area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74845673.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28092429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Hodgson, Whitstable.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.