|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 September 2018 (41 days ago)|
- Stunning Three Bedroom End Terrace House
- Newly Refurbished
- Beautiful Kitchen / Dining / Family Room With Integrated Appliances
- Popular Leckhampton / Tivoli area
- Courtyard Garden
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite & Dressing Area
Stunning newly refurbished period end terrace house finished to the highest specification. The property would be ideal for a Family or Professional couple and is located in the Leckhampton / Tivoli area. The property consists of a living room, cloakroom, kitchen / dining / family room with electric oven & hob, dishwasher, fridge/ freezer and washing machine with bi-fold doors leading to the patio area. Upstairs there is a master bedroom with ensuite and dressing area, two further double rooms and a contemporary family bathroom with shower over bath. The property further benefits from permit parking, gas central heating and is available either Part Furnished or Unfurnished.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101121002122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elliot Oliver Sales and Lettings, Cheltenham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.