|Added on Rightmove:||23 August 2018 (113 days ago)|
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- Studio Flat
Ridgewater are delighted to offer this newly redecorated Loft Style Studio flat close to Paignton Town Centre.
The property benefits from:
* BEDSITTING ROOM *
* SEPARATE KITCHEN WITH FRIDGE/FREEZER AND INTEGRATED OVEN *
* SHOWER ROOM *
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING *
* DOUBLE GLAZING *
* NEW CARPETS AND FRESHLY DECORATED *
* PLEASANT COMMUNAL AREAS *
- Sorry, no housing benefit, pets or smokers
Please note - fees will apply when renting a property through Ridgewater Lettings. We like to be up front about our fees, and full terms and conditions will be given to you before you put an application in for any property with us. The fees for this property are as follows - Single applicant £180 (£150 + vat) additional applicants and Guarantors (if needed) £60 (£50 + vat) per addition applicant. Full details of our fees can be found at http://www.ridgewater.co.uk/pages/fees
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ridgewater, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.