|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 August 2018 (95 days ago)|
- One Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobe
- Redecoration and New Flooring Throughout
- Driveway Parking and Private Garden
- Idyllic Village Location in Shawbirch
- Deposit: GBP500.00
- Available Now
- Sorry, No Pets/LHA/Smokers
- Council Tax Band A
Lovely one double bedroom home with garden and driveway parking, benefitting from redecoration and new flooring throughout and enjoying a pleasant position within the village of Shawbirch.
An ideal retreat for a working professional single or couple, this appealing home has been freshly repainted white throughout to complement the brand new grey carpet. A porch entrance with cloakroom opens into the open plan ground floor accommodation comprising kitchen with fitted units and offset utility area with sink and space for washing machine and cooker with a spacious lounge/dining area. The first floor houses the spacious double bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe and bathroom with re-fitted bath and shower over. There is driveway parking for up to 2 cars and a beautiful part-walled garden, made private by surroudning mature trees and bushes and having a shed.
Shawbirch is a beautiful village location with pools, Shawbirch Woods and Dothill Nature Reserve, whilst also benefitting from a range of amenities within walking distance at Shawbirch Community Centre including local shop, pub/restaurant, doctors surgery and preschool. High schools, Princess Royal Hospital and larger supermarkets can all be found around 2 miles away in the neighbouring market town of Wellington, also offering railway station. Frequent bus routes are also available as well as main roads by car including A442 and M54 giving easy access throughout the county.
Sorry, No Pets/LHA/Smokers. Council Tax Band A.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7ARROW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coleman Estates, Wellington - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.