|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 July 2018 (56 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished two bed apartment
- Boasting traditional features
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Kitchen with large windows and lots of light
- Integrated kitchen appliances
Newly refurbished to the highest standard Oxford House offers this stunning two double bedroom second floor apartment boasting traditional features coupled with modern fixtures and fittings.
This fantastic second floor apartment boasts a sublime open plan kitchen/dining area including all integrated appliances, finished to the highest standard. Magnificent large window allowing natural day light to flood in along with wonderful views of the city. Separate good-sized living area to the side of the kitchen/dining area.
From the entrance hallway leads two good-sized double bedrooms; master with ensuite shower room. Second good-sized double bedroom and family bathroom with large separate shower cubicle.
This spacious two bedroom apartment forming part of a stunning period conversion boasting traditional features located just round the corner from the popular Nottingham Playhouse Theatre is which offers a wide variety of drama, music, dance, comedy. Nottingham's Market Square is just a five minute walk and top restaurants such as World Service and Hart's are also well within walking distance, so too is Nottingham's Train Station.
Off street parking is available to the rear of the property at an additional cost per month.
Viewing highly recommended.
Council Tax Band TBC
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Fees and Deposit Breakdown
Individual Applications (inclusive of Inventory and Check-out Fees) are chargeable at £250 for the first Applicant and £150 for all additional Applicants over the age of 18
Corporate Agreements are charged at £350 per Tenancy
Guarantor charge (if applicable) is £60 per Guarantor
Home Office Visa Check (if applicable) is £60 per Tenant
All fees are inclusive of VAT
Deposit Payments are typically £100 more than the agreed rent (this is subject to adequate references, a higher deposit may be required depending on individual circumstances - we will clarify the Deposit amount prior to accepting your Application).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cavendish Residential, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.