|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 August 2018 (90 days ago)|
- First floor studio apartment
- 0.2 miles from bus stop
- Level access into city centre
- Access to both Universities
- Professional or master/phd student.
- Available now
Charlton Buildings is located on the lower bristol road and offers great access into the city centre. There is a bus stop 0.2 miles away that offers access to both Universities and the city centre. There are local shops 0.3 miles away.
The studio is located on the first floor and is offered furnished but without a bed. There is a kitchen, with base and wall units. dishwasher, fridge freezer, mircrowave, kettle, toaster, oven and hob. The living/bedroom has wardrobe, desk, chair, and sofa, There is space for a double bed too. The bathroom has shower over the bath, WC and sink.
Available now, furnished, to a professional or masters/phd student.
*Fully furnished, please ask for more details on what is provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74884751.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 362755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Bath Central.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.