|Added on Rightmove:||07 August 2018 (103 days ago)|
- Derby City Centre location
- First time on the rental market
- Fully furnished two bedroom apartment
- Converted mill building - Brookbridge Court
- Secure parking behind electric gates
- Many original features leaving an 'Industrial' feel to the property
- Two double size bedrooms
- Available from September 2018
- Easy access to A38 & A52 main roads
- Long term let available
PROFESSIONAL PROPERTIES are pleased to offer for rental, for the first time on the rental market, a fully furnished two bedroom luxury apartment situated at the highly sought after development of Brookbridge Court within a converted mill. Located on the edge of Derby City centre, providing easy access to Friar Gate with its great selection of restaurants & bars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74886347.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101987006379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Professional Properties, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.