|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 September 2018 (94 days ago)|
- PROPERTY TO RENT
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BARN CONVERSION
- LARGE GARDEN & PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- CONVENIENT LOCATION
- WORKING/RETIRED ONLY
- PETS CONSIDERED
- RENT INCLUDES WATER & DRAINAGE
- AVAILABLE FROM THE 1ST SEPTEMBER 2018
A fantastic opportunity to rent this 3 bedroom, detached barn conversion with large garden, and parking for several vehicles. The property is set in the heart of the rural Devon countryside, and is conveniently located between Holsworthy, Bude, and Bradworthy. Use of large storage shed by separate negotiation. Available on a long term let. Rent includes water and drainage. Pets considered. Working/Retired only. EPC=E
From Holsworthy proceed on the A3072 Bude road and upon reaching Burnards House, turn right signed Chilsworthy. Proceed along this road taking the left hand turning to Lana. Proceed along this road for 0.6 miles and the property will be found on the left hand side with a nameplate clearly displayed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74890724.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HOS150115_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond Oxborough Phillips, Holsworthy - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.