|Added on Rightmove:||09 August 2018 (95 days ago)|
A recently refurbished first and second floor duplex apartment which benefits from its own private ground floor entrance and is finished to a high standard throughout. The property is situated within Whitstable's highly desirable conservation area, just moments from the bustling High Street, shops, restaurants, highly regarded schools, bus routes and station (0.6 of a mile distant) and is just 200 metres from the beach.
The property offers bright and spacious accommodation and is arranged to provide an entrance hall, generous reception room, smartly fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and two shower rooms.
The property benefits from one allocated parking space accessed from Cornwallis Circle.
No pets, smokers or DSS. Available early September.
Location - Nelson Road is one of Whitstable's most desirable locations in the heart of the sought after conservation area and enjoys a convenient situation close to the town centre and within a short stroll of the beach. Whitstable itself is a charming town by the sea with its working harbour and colourful streets of fisherman's cottages. Just a short stroll will take you into the High Street with its diverse range of busy shops and restaurants specialising in local seafood. The mainline railway station at Whitstable provides frequent services to London (Victoria) approximately 80mins and to the surrounding area. The high speed Javelin service provides access to London (St Pancras) with a journey time of approximately 73mins. The A299 is also easily accessible offering access to the A2/M2 leading to the channel ports and subsequent motorway network.
Accommodation - The accommodation and approximate measurements are:
• Entrance Hall -
• First Floor Landing - 4.19m x 2.13m (13'9" x 7'0" ) - at maximum points
• Sitting/Dining Room - 4.90m x 3.40m (16'1" x 11'2") -
• Kitchen - 2.87m x 2.06m (9'5" x 6'9") - at maximum points
• Bedroom 2 - 4.95m x 2.92m (16'3" x 9'7" ) - at maximum points
• Shower Room - 2.69m x 1.50m (8'10" x 4'11" ) - at maximum points
• Second Floor Landing -
• Bedroom 1 - 4.72m x 3.00m (15'6" x 9'10") -
• Bedroom 3 - 2.90m x 2.74m (9'6" x 9'0" ) - at maximum points
• Shower Room - 2.46m x 1.35m (8'1" x 4'5" ) - at maximum points
• Parking - Off road parking for one vehicle
Exclusion - The garage to the rear of the property will be retained for use by the landlord and is excluded from the let area.
Tenant Referencing Fee - A non-refundable tenant referencing fee will be payable as follows: £200 inc.VAT for one tenant only. £130 inc.VAT each for two or more tenants.
Deposit - £1,575.00 (one and a half times the monthly rent amount)
Guarantor Fee - £130 inc VAT (if applicable)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74907566.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28103552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Hodgson, Whitstable.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.