|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||09 August 2018 (159 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Luxury Studio Apartment
- Dimplex Electrical Heating System & Double Glazed Throughout
- High Spec Rempp Kitchens with Top of the Range Integrated Siemens Appliances
- Fitted Modern Villeroy and Bosch Bathrooms
- 1500 Sq. Feet of Communal Amenity Space (Top Floor) with a Terrace Area for the benefit of all residents.
- Seven Sisters Tube/Rail Station (Zone 3/Victoria Line/London Overground/Night Tube)
- Award Winning Downhills Park & Chestnuts Park with Walking Distance
- Available to move in Immediately (subject to necessary references).
- Private & Secure Car Park with 25 Spaces available to rent (Fees Apply) & Bike Storage Facility
- Furnished / Unfurnished
Ellis & Co are delighted to offer on the market this ground floor Studio apartment in this highly anticipated & state of the art development of Zenith House, N15 set within a residential tree lined street on Lawrence Road which offers Tranquil Living.
The quality of living has been very carefully thought of and as a result every element is designed with efficiency and elegance in mind within this unparalleled build. Every apartment has custom made & fitted Rempp Kitchens with Integrated Siemens Appliances, Villeroy and Bosch Bathrooms, Fitted Wardrobes with Sliding Doors, Double Glazed Windows, Dimplex Electrical Heating System, Energy Efficient Santon Electric Water Cylinders, Vicaima Internal Solid Doors, Video Entry/Intercom System, Cat 5 Wiring & Pre-Wired for Top Quality Audio.
Conveniently located in a popular & very central location with close links to transport, Seven Sisters Tube/Rail Station (Victoria Line/Zone 3/London Overground) & Turnpike Lane Tube/Bus Station (Zone 3/Piccadilly Line/Direct Links to Heathrow) are both within very close proximity of the property along with the trendy Haringey Green Lanes, N4 which offers quality pubs, bars, & restaurants for an evening out and West Green Road, N15 & Philip Lane, N15 offering a diverse selection of local amenities.
Also available is a Secure Car Park (25 Spaces) located to the rear of the development that is available to privately rent at an additional cost along with a Bike Storage Facility. This development benefits further from CCTV Cameras installed on all communal area and the front of the building for added security.
The constant influx of investment in to the immediate area is also a major advantage with planned major regeneration works of the South Tottenham/Seven Sisters area over the coming years. Whether it is new developments or the eventuality of the impending Crossrail 2 project, the area is constantly improving which can only be interpreted as a huge advantage to incoming renters. Craving Coffee, Loven Pizza, Five Miles and Blighty are just some of the recent additions to the area, alongside the wonderful open green spaces of the Award Winning, Down Hills Park and Chestnuts Park which are both within walking distance of this Elegant & Captivating development.
Call us Now to Register Interest.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TOT180192_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Tottenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.