|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2019 (60 days ago)|
- Apartment within town centre
- Both bedrooms with wardrobes and open views
- Large master bedroom 4.89m x 3.02m with ensuite bathroom
- Spacious family bathroom
- Ample storage space in two hall cupboards
- Double glazed and gas centrally heated
- Allocated car parking space next to the apartment and visitors' spaces
LET BY MANNERS RESIDENTIAL - If you have a similar property and would like a FREE valuation please contact us.
This spacious, town centre, 2 bed, 2 bath, 1stfloor apartment, is in immaculate condition ,only 5 min walk from Woking Station (Waterloo 27 mins), and very quiet. Sunny, with open views, an early inspection is recommended.
The apartment is well proportioned, measuring 60sqm. From the wide hallway, double doors open into the lounge/diner (4.97m x 3.41m), with a long, open view through the estate. Through an arch, the kitchen/breakfast room (3.41m x 2.26m) with window, has room for table/chairs. Equipment: washing machine, cooker, hob, 50/50 frig freezer. Decorated in neutral tones throughout, a light and spacious apartment.
Entry is via carpeted oak staircase/lift into a separate hallway to 5 apartments, making the apartment very quiet..
* Apartment within town centre
* Both bedrooms with wardrobes and open views
* Large master bedroom 4.89m x 3.02m with ensuite bathroom
* Spacious family bathroom
* Ample storage space in two hall cupboards
* Double glazed and gas centrally heated
* Allocated car parking space next to the apartment and visitors’ spaces
Some of Woking’s amenities:
Fast train service to Waterloo (27 mins)
Airport connection every hour to Heathrow
Excellent sports facilities
2 shopping malls within town centre
Lightbox Art Gallery
A plethora of golf clubs
Numerous Pubs, restaurants and bars
These particulars are meant as a guide only, and as such do not form part of a legally binding contract. Rent excludes the tenancy deposit of five weeks' rent up to an annual rent of £50,000 (£4166.67 pcm) and six weeks' rent above an annual rent of £50.000. A holding deposit of £100 is required upon making an Application For Tenancy which can be put towards the first month's rent, which will become payable upon signing the tenancy agreement. Should your Landlord accept a request to keep pets at the property, an additional monthly rent payment may be required. Upon request, further written information will be provided by the Agent.
Award Winning Estate Agent & Letting Agent in Woking, Surrey, GU21. We are experts in selling & renting residential property in Woking & surrounding areas.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 4976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners Residential Limited, Woking.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.