|Added on Rightmove:||10 August 2018 (95 days ago)|
- 1 Bed
- Part Furnished
- Separate WC
** NO AGENT FEE **
** NO HOUSING BENEFIT**
Ridgewater is pleased to offer for rent this well-presented ground floor studio flat with modern kitchen facilities. The flat is conveniently-situated close to Paignton’s seafront, harbourside and town centre, providing a comprehensive array of amenities, including Paignton Beach and Pier and numerous restaurants and shops. For those who commute, Paignton’s train station is approximately a three minute walk away.
The property briefly comprises of an open plan room with kitchen facilities and shared separate W.C and bathroom. The property is decorated in a neutral style and comes partially-furnished.
*Water and Council Tax included in rent*
* WATER AND COUNCIL TAX INCLUDED *
* GOOD-SIZED OPEN PLAN DESIGN *
* MODERN KITCHEN FACILITIES WITH COOKER *
* SEPARATE SHARED W.C. AND BATHROOM*
* DOUBLE GLAZING *
* CLOSE TO BEACH AND TOWN CENTRE *
- Sorry, no housing benefit, pets, children or smokers
NO AGENT FEE PAYABLE
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ridgewater, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.