|Added on Rightmove:||10 August 2018 (122 days ago)|
- A Grade II Listed Character Property Situated Within The Heart of the Town Yet In A Tucked Away Location
- 2 Bedrooms (Master En Suite Bathroom)
- Spacious Lounge with Floor to Ceiling Oak and Glass Wall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Characterful Oak and Glass Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Pretty Garden to one side of the property and a Separate Enclosed Courtyard to the other side
- Utility Area
- Smokery Store
- Gas Central Heating
A character property of historic importance in a tucked away location. Light and bright kitchen with double doors onto pretty walled garden, spacious lounge, ground floor second bedroom/study which leads onto a decked courtyard, downstairs WC, utility, stunning first floor main bedroom with modern bathroom. No children, smokers or benefits. One pet to be considered.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TGN180095_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys Property Rentals, Teignmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.