|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2019 (23 days ago)|
- Available Now / 1 Bed / 1 Bath / Furnished
- Private Balcony / River Views / 12th Flr
- 24 Hour Concierge / Residents Only Gym, Swimming Pool and Spa
- Brand New - Unlived In / Bi-Monthly Farmers Market
- Walking Distance to Woolwich Arsenal BR/DLR station
- Crossrail Arriving on Site 2020
- EPC B
Looking for a brand new apartment in one of London's most well-known developments, The Royal Arsenal Woolwich?
Well if so, you need look no longer, as LiFE Residential has this stunning 1 bedroom unit available for rent from Now!
So what can I tell you about the wonderful property we have available for rent. Well to begin with, the apartment on offer, is offered as furnished, to which if this wonderful property does tunr out to be your future home, you need only bring the basics items with you so to start enjoying your time at the property immediately.
Sounding good so far, well let me tell you more. Throughout the apartment, the quality of finish is exquisite, from the high gloss finished kitchen units, luxury tiled bathroom to quality flooring and high end appliances you will certainly feel that you have a wonderful place to be proud of to call home.
With the property covered, what else does the Arsenal have to offer, well to begin with, there is a 24 hour concierge that caters for the public, receipt of parcels and holding of keys. On site residents will also benefit from the gym (induction required), a newly built swimming pool that is due to complete soon and a variety of restaurants, bars and convenience stores. Let's not forget the stunning farmers market too, as this occurs twice a month, with local artisans selling their products of high quality to the locals. I must state that the choice at the market is phenomenal and a must to all who reside within the Arsenal or even further afield.
Now with most things covered, let's cover the excellent transport connections that the Arsenal has to offer, which includes the DLR for access to Bank, Canary Wharf & Stratford, the over ground that caters for London Bridge, Waterloo, Charing Cross and Cannon Street, then there is a variety of bus links serving the local area and beyond and finally a personal fave of mine being the Thames Clipper River service, which allows one to enjoy a relaxing journey direct from Woolwich, passing through Greenwich, Canary Wharf, London Bridge and all the way to Embankment and beyond whilst enjoying a cuppa from the on board Costa Coffee. And next year, you'll have the Cross Rail to benefit from - which will be a game changer for the area and certainly save valuable journey times when up and running.
So with all aspects covered, I know this unit will certainly tick my boxes. If they tick yours, please pick up that phone and dial +44 (0) 20 8692 2244 and speak to the wonderful lettings team that will be honoured to schedule a viewing for you. We all very much look forward to hearing back from you.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 18965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Deptford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.