|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 September 2018 (134 days ago)|
- Fabulous Four Bedroom Family Home
- Spacious Living Room
- Bright Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Built in Appliances
- Stunning Period Features
- Driveway For one Car
- Short Walk to Wanstead Underground
- Gas Central Heating
- Painted Throughout and New Carpets in Bedrooms
- Available Begining of September
Fabulous opportunity to rent in one of the premier turnings in Wanstead is this substantial unfurnished four bedroom house set close to Wanstead High Street and Station. The golf club and Wanstead park are also just around where long walks and bike rides beckon. This fine property has many original features including stripped wood doors and feature fireplaces together with a modern kitchen with breakfast area and a downstairs w.c. Three large double bedrooms plus good size single room and family bathroom with seperate toilet also feature. With a lovely large well maintained garden full gas central heating, double glazing together with off street parking make this a very desirable family home.
Available on a six month let
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LMFB_5LANG. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hetheringtons Lettings, South Woodford - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.