|Added on Rightmove:||13 August 2018 (96 days ago)|
- Entrance porch
- Inner hall
- Spacious reception
- Downstairs cloaks with wc and basin
- Superb open plan fitted dining kitchen and family living area
- French doors to rear garden.
- Utility room
- 4 bedrooms:- Master with ensuite
- Family bathroom with 3 piece suite and shower over bath.
- Attractively landscaped rear garden with large lawn and decked areas.
Available end of September is this exceptionally well presented extended 4 bedroom detached house with integrated garage. Located in a much sought after quiet residential neighbourhood of Leyland.
This 'executive' style property has been finished to the highest level throughout and features a magnificent bright and airy open plan dining kitchen and family living area.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the quality of the accommodation offered which briefly comprises of:-
Downstairs cloaks with wc and basin
Superb open plan fitted dining kitchen and family living area with high quality fittings and integrated 5 ring gas hob/double oven/grill/microwave and American style free standing fridge/freezer. French doors to rear garden.
4 bedrooms:- Master with ensuite shower room, basin and wc.
Double with ensuite shower room, basin and wc.
Double and single with built in wardrobes.
Family bathroom with 3 piece suite and shower over bath.
Attractively landscaped rear garden with large lawn and decked areas.
Front lawned garden.
Driveway and integrated garage.
Double glazing and GCHS
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Preston .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.