|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2019 (19 days ago)|
- Available To November 2019
- Three Bedroom Terrace Home
- Through Lounge
- Large Fitted Kitchen + Diner
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Additional Family Bathroom Upstairs
- Large Front Driveway
- Rear Garden
- Good Order Throughout
- Hayes + Harlington Station 0.8 miles
A larger than average extended terrace home comprising of three bedrooms, through lounge, extended kitchen/ diner, family bathroom/ WC and shower room/ WC. Supplementary to this is a rear garden, off street parking, gas central heating and double glazed windows.
Conveniently sited close to Hayes Town offering an ample array of local amenities as well as the recently opened ASDA Superstore. Hayes & Harlington Station is 0.8 miles from the property connecting commuters to The City as well as th M4 and A40. Local reputable schools also fall within close proximity to the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference BRALP200495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DBK Estate Agents, Heston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.