|Added on Rightmove:||13 August 2018 (162 days ago)|
- THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- ALUM CHINE CLOSE TO BEACHES AND WESTBOURNE VILLAGE
- AVAILABLE FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED
- LARGE LOUNGE/DINER
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH BATH AND SHOWER CUBICLE
- SEPARATE WC
- DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
A fantastic large, light and bright 3 bedroom first floor apartment situated on Alum Chine and a short distance from the beaches and Westbourne village. Offered on either a FURNISHED or UNFURNISHED basis.
The apartment is immaculate throughout and benefits from Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating,
There are 2 double bedrooms and a further single bedroom.
The Lounge/Diner is complimented with a feature place and large bay windows.
The spacious modern kitchen includes white goods.
Good size family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle.
AVAILABLE FROM MID SEPTEMBER
EPC RATING : C
**VIEWINGS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT**
**AGENCY FEES APPLY**
**PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS ARE SUBJECT TO RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS**
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WESTLANDS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anglotown Property Management, Westbourne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.