|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 October 2018 (72 days ago)|
- Entrance hall
- Downstairs cloaks
- Good sized fitted breakfast with fitted cooker, hob, washing machine, and fridge freezer
- Double patio doors onto rear garden
- 1st floor - there are two bedrooms and family bathroom with shower
- 2nd floor - master bedroom with shower ensuite
- Double glazing
An immaculately presented 3 storey town house located in a compact semi rural residential development close to Bamber Bridge near Preston. Ideally situated with excellent links to the North West motorway network and offering superb links to major shopping centres and easy access to the surrounding glorious countryside.
The property briefly comprises of:-
Good sized fitted breakfast with fitted cooker, hob, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer
Double patio doors onto rear garden
1st floor - there are two bedrooms and family bathroom with shower
2nd floor - master bedroom with shower ensuite
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Preston .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.