|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (45 days ago)|
- Entrance hall with cloakroom/shower room
- Large kitchen with appliances + utitlity area
- Dining room
- Lounge with french doors to rear
- Master bedroom with dressing room + en suite
- 3 further bedrooms - 1 with en suite
- Family bathroom
- Double garage + enclosed rear garden
RUSHDEN : Executive 4 bedroom detached house, built to a high standard, is situated in sought after location, within easy access of main road links. Spacious hallway, cloakroom/shower room, large kitchen with range style cooker, utility area with washing machine, dining room, large lounge with french doors to the rear. On the first floor there are 4 large double bedrooms, the master bedroom has dressing room and en suite shower room, bedroom 2 has en suite shower room, bedrooms 3 & 4 have built in cupboards, family bathroom. Property benefits from double garage, gas central heating and enclosed rear garden, ample off road parking to the front. Sorry,No Pets, no smokers, no HB
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74988794.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PALMRD2A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G D Property Services, Higham Ferrers.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.