|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 September 2018 (29 days ago)|
- Student SPACE
- Within Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Within Walking Distance Of The University
- Recently Repainted
- 6 Double Rooms
- Two Shower Rooms
- Call Now For Immediate Viewings On 01189 66 66 60
*CLEARING STUDENTS*- NEWLY REDECORATED THROUGHOUT-
Situated within a short walk to Reading University and town centre is this 6 Bedroom House split over 3 floors. The property has recently been redecorated throughout.The property comprises of a entrance hall, one ground floor double bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen area with appliances, spacious communal lounge, access to the rear paved garden, stairs leading to the first floor and a W.C and shower room is located at the rear of the kitchen. Two spacious double bedrooms which are located at the front and rear of the first floor, a W.C and shower room, stairs leading to three double rooms facing the front and rear of the property.
The property also benefits from gas central heating throughout and double glazed windows.
CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING 01189 66 66 60
- Student SPACE
- 6 Double Bedrooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen Area
- Student Property
- Walking Distance To Reading University
Bills Included: Gas, Water, Electricity.
Internet is a shared cost between the tenants.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2404_SPAC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SPACE, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.