|Added on Rightmove:||17 August 2018 (90 days ago)|
- Amazing River Views
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Modern Bathrooms
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Large Open Plan Living Area
- Underground Parking
- Onsite Medical Center and Pharmacy, Tesco, M&S, Cafes&Restaurant
- Good transport links via Train, Bus, DLR, Thames Clipper
- 24hr Concierge & Residents Only Gym
3 Double Bedroom Very Modern Beautifully Appointed Flat with AMAZING RIVER VIEWS!
Large open plan living area to very modern fully fitted kitchen. From all rooms are great views across the development and towards the river. The property also has 2 luxurious bathrooms and also great storage throughout.
Underground parking and furnished throughout to a high standard.
Fiber optics, secure fob access building, underground parking, concierge, secondary glazing all come as standard!
The flat is just minutes away from The Elizabeth Line (Crossrail Station) due to open Dec 2018. 10 mins to Canary Wharf, 15 to Liverpool St and 45 to Heathrow.
A beautiful, gated, peaceful development dating from 1761 set in wide open spaces by the river. This former munitions manufacture and military warehousing site has been beautifully landscaped and transformed into a vibrant, living village. With a residents' gym, 24 hour concierge, night security, medical Centre & pharmacy and dentist.
The development also has Tesco Express, Boulangerie Jade, Marks & Spencer’s, Sainsbury’s, The Taproom (bar and pizzeria), The Dial Arch gastro pub, The Guard House (restaurant and pub), Con Gusto (Italian restaurant) park, Farmer’s market, several Gyms, Yoga studio, Nursery and river walks. There is also and onsite Premier Inn and Beefeater restaurant for visiting guests. Friendly and peaceful, a real sense of community has built up here. Come and join us!
Only a stroll to the river boat (23 mins to Canary Wharf) or the train stn (20 mins to London Bridge, 30 to Charing Cross) and the DLR. Furthermore it is a short walk to Woolwich's local markets, high streets, cafes, bars, open spaces....
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Stone Properties, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.