|Added on Rightmove:||17 August 2018 (124 days ago)|
- Unfurnished and well presented
- Superb 1 double bedroom top floor Apt
- Modern fitted kitchen with some appliances
- Modern fitted shower room
- Off road parking
- Communal gardens
- NO DSS, PETS OR SMOKING
Unfurnished and well presented, superb 1 double bedroom top floor apartment positioned within a lovely period building and is located within walking distance to Oxton Village and to all other local amenities. This lovely accommodation of road parking, communal gardens and comprises of entrance hallway area, inner hallway open plan living room and modern fitted kitchen with some built-in appliances, a good size double bedroom and a modern fitted shower room.
NO DSS, PETS OR SMOKING
Fees apply. Single Reference Fee £120.00 per person and £60.00 for any additional applicant/guarantor on application. Administration Fee £120.00 per property on or before move in. All fees are inclusive of VAT
***Landlord will also charge a £30 deposit registeration fee too***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000447801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin Lettings, Prenton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.