|Added on Rightmove:||18 August 2018 (34 days ago)|
- One Double Bedroom Apartment
- One Bathroom
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Climate Air Conditioned
- 24Hr Concierge, Gym, steam room
- Min's To Amenities & Transport
- Available 22nd August
- Call Now To View On 0207 345 5064
JBE London are offering a 1 bedroom apartment set of an exclusive riverside development, this superb 1 bedroom flat has a contemporary and well designed interior as well as use of the communal leisure facilities and concierge.
The property comprises good-sized double bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows, air conditioning and ample storage, a smart open-plan kitchen with a range of appliances, contemporary shower room with frosted glass wall, communal swimming pool and gymnasium and concierge
Local transport links include Blackwall and East India DLR Stations while Canary Wharf Station (DLR and Jubilee Line) is a short distance away.
For the motorist, the property's location provides quick and easy access to the A1206, A12, A13 and both the Blackwall and Limehouse Link Tunnels for travel to and from Canary Wharf, the City, central London and beyond
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 457334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBE London, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.