|Added on Rightmove:||20 August 2018 (89 days ago)|
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- ONE BEDROOM
- QUIET LOCATION
- DESIGNATED PARKING SPACE
- AVAILABLE EARLY SEPTEMBER
- BOND £495
WELL PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT situated in excellent location within walking distance of local shops and amenities and close to bus route for Keighley and Ilkley. Available early September.
Pvc door leading to staircase to first floor.
Entrance Hall - Cylinder airing cupboard with thermal tank, electric immersion heater. Intercom telephone system.
Sitting Room - 3.35m x 4.32m - Electric storage heater, sealed unit double glazed timber window.
Kitchen - 2.03m x 2.44m - Work surface, inset four burner electric hob, inset single drainer stainless steel sink. Range of drawers and cupboards. Built-in electric oven, space provision for fridge, plumbing for automatic washing machine. Part tiling to walls. Fitted wall cupboards, extractor hood, extractor fan to wall.
Bedroom - Sealed unit double glazed window, electric storage heater.
Bathroom - Three piece suite in white. Low suite wc, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath with 'Mira' shower over. Tiled to shower area, miirror to wall with light. Sealed unit double glazed window. Heated towel rail.
Outside - There is a designated parking space for one vehicle.
Council Tax Band - Band A
Bond - £495
LETTING AGENTS NOTES All our properties are let on an assured shorthold tenancy for an initial term of six months unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of all usual tenants outgoings ie telephone, electricity, gas, water rates and council tax. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references.
RENTAL PROCEDURE 1. Confirm the property is still available.
2. Complete application form available from our office and return along with two forms of ID and the correct application fee. Application fees are required to cover the costs of referencing and the preparation of the tenancy agreement. Single applicant £90 + VAT Joint applicants £150 +Vat per applicant thereafter.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and pay over one months rent as a deposit/bond and one months rent in advance, unless otherwise stated.
4. We will then check you into the property and go through the inventory
View Arrangements - VIEWING: Please contact the Agents, Knowles Estate Agents who will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements and supply any further information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75049982.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28126826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knowles Estate Agents, Silsden .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.