|Added on Rightmove:||20 August 2018 (115 days ago)|
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- 2 Beds
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- Energy Rating : E
Ridgewater are delighted to offer this spacious ground floor flat in the popular area of Torquay. This property has been finished to a very high standard and needs to be seen to be appreciated.
* LARGE KITCHEN DINER WITH DISHWASHER *
* RANGE COOKER INCLUDED *
* LAMINATE FLOORING *
* LARGE LOUNGE WITH FIRE PLACE *
* UTILITY ROOM WITH PLUMBING FOR WASHING MACHINE *
* 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS *
* BATHROOM WITH CORNER BATH AND SHOWER OVER *
* COMMUNAL GARDEN *
* PARKING *
* PART DOUBLE GLAZED *
Professional couples only.
£ 30 a month payable to Landlord for Water .
£1000 deposit is payable on this flat.
We regret no pets, children, smokers or DSS.
Please note - fees will apply when renting a property through Ridgewater Lettings. We like to be up front about our fees, and full terms and conditions will be given to you before you put an application in for any property with us. The fees for this property are as follows - Single applicant £180 (£150 + vat) additional applicants and Guarantors (if needed) £60 (£50 + vat) per addition applicant.
Please note - most agents charge fees, we just like to be upfront about ours!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ridgewater, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.