|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 September 2018 (73 days ago)|
- First Floor
- Communal Lift
- 2 Large Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes
- Main Bathroom
- Ensuite Shower Room to Master
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Living/ Dining Room
- Town Centre Location
- Secure Gated Parking Space
- Recently Refurbished
A beautifully refurbished first floor apartment centrally located between the town centre and Montpellier. Contemporary and urban, the accommodation comprises: spacious open plan living /dining area with Juliette balcony, a fully fitted and equipped kitchen including: electric oven/hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. There is a large master bedroom with built in robes and en-suite shower room. A second large double bedroom has a balcony and built-in robes and there is also a fully-tiled main bathroom. The apartment further benefits from electric central heating. The property is accessed via a stylishly modern glass and mirrored entrance lobby with lift and has secure allocated gated parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101121002124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elliot Oliver Sales and Lettings, Cheltenham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.