|Added on Rightmove:||20 August 2018 (116 days ago)|
- Modern semi-detached house
- Unfurnished. Available late September 2018
- Central heating & double glazing. EPC Band D
- Hall, lounge & kitchen
- Two bedrooms and bathroom/WC
- Gardens and parking off road
An unfurnished semi detached house with central heating and double glazing. EPC band D. Comprising hall, lounge and fitted kitchen plus two bedrooms and bathroom. Driveway providing off road parking and front and rear gardens. Pleasant cul-de-sac development. Available late September 2018.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - with stairs off
Lounge - with bay window
Kitchen - with range of fitted units
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - front
Bedroom 2 - rear
Bathroom/Wc - with full suite
Forecourt & Rear Garden - with off road parking for two cars
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75061688.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28128769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.