|Added on Rightmove:||21 August 2018 (148 days ago)|
- A spacious ground floor apartment
- UPVC double glazing, gas central heating
- Decked outside area
- Open plan fitted kitchen/reception room
- Central location
- Three double bedrooms, one with en-suite
** Three Bed Flat - Available to Students and Sharers **
The ground floor flat in brief comprises of a communal entrance porch, entrance hallway, three large double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, further shower room/wc, open plan reception area to fully fitted kitchen and rear porch.
The property has UPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating. Outside the property is an enclosed decked area.
The flat is a short walk away from Penmere train station, Falmouth town, bus routes and Woodlane Campus.
Viewings highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_1775_4665146
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75084539.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4665146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.