|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 August 2018 (115 days ago)|
This is a well presented detached two bedroom bungalow with views over the sea at Boulmer. This property can be furnished if needed.
• Detached Bungalow
• Two Double Bedrooms, master ensuite
• Integrated Dining Kitchen
• Living Room with Wood Burner
• Utility Room with white goods
• Family Bathroom
• Furniture optional
• Gas Central Heating
• Garage & Garden
• Close to the Coast
It comprises an entrance porch which leads into a fully integrated dining kitchen which looks out over to the sea. There is access through the dining area into a conservatory, there is also an integrated utility room.
This property has a good sized living room with a wood burning stove and patio doors that lead out to the garden. The two double bedrooms are both of good size, both with fitted wardrobes and the master has an en-suite shower room. There is a family bathroom with a over the bath shower unit which also has access from the second double bedroom.
There is a storage cupboard in the hallway and an integral garage.
This property has gas central heating and is double glazed throughout.
Externally, there is a enclosed well established garden with a pond and shed and a driveway to the front with parking for two cars.
Application fee for this property is £175 (inc vat) for a single applicant, £225 (inc vat) for a dual application * Guarantors may have additional charges.
Property ref: 121_1599_4651780
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75111578.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4651780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by George F.White, Alnwick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.