|Added on Rightmove:||29 October 2019 (23 days ago)|
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- 2 Further double bedrooms
- 2 Further shower rooms (one en suite)
- Large reception room
- Open plan kitchen
- Patio area
- Lower/raised ground floor duplex
- Comfort cooling
- Underfloor heating
A stunning, beautifully furnished duplex apartment situated in this classic period building in the heart of Knightsbridge. The property comprises a master bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe, two further double bedrooms, two further shower rooms (one en suite), large reception room with dining area and fully fitted, open plan kitchen. The apartment also benefits from a rear patio area and wooden flooring in the reception room, as well as enjoying easy access to all the transport links and amenities that Knightsbridge and the Brompton Road has to offer.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make permitted payments. Please visit jll.co.uk/fees for details of fees which may be payable when renting a property
If your tenancy does not qualify as an AST, additional fees may apply.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75120577.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference KNL190057_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Knightsbridge Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.