|Added on Rightmove:||30 October 2019 (81 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 656787
Property Reference: 656787.
A spacious first floor flat in an attractive Edwardian semi detached house close to Maidstone town centre. Recently re-decorated, it benefits from gas fired central heating, a new boiler and many original features.
The flat has a double bedroom approx. 10ft X 10ft, spacious lounge approx. 12ft X 14ft (into bay window), sizable bathroom approx. 8ft X 10ft, and good size kitchen approx. 10ft X 12ft. There is also a small nursery room approx. 6ft X 4ft which would make a good home office.
Curzon Road is a quiet residential road just 10 mins walk from the centre of Maidstone with its good range of shops, restaurants, entertainment facilities and employment opportunities. There is plenty of on-street parking with resident permit parking available. This flat would be ideal for a young working couple who enjoy the benefits of having a vibrant town nearby.
The mainline station of Maidstone East is just a 10 minute walk away with its regular services to London Victoria and direct access to Ashford International. The M20 motorway is just 5 mins away by car with access to the M25 just 15mins beyond that.
The River Medway and the Millenium Park are just 10 mins walk away from Curzon Road and the new Central Library is on this route.
This is a spacious comfortable flat close to many amenities in a pleasant location.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £725.00 per month (£167.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £835.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 02 November, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 656787
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 65678729102019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.