|Added on Rightmove:||23 August 2018 (110 days ago)|
- 2 generous double bedrooms
- 2 ensuite bath/shower rooms
- Close to beaches, ornamental park, Bournemouth Pier, shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport servicing the local
1. PLEASE NOTE: PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER: REF:10336
2. Click ‘Request Details’
3. Enter your Name, Email and Phone etc.
4. Prosico will text and email you a link to an online form
5. Complete that form
Bristol & West is one of Bournemouth’s most recognisable buildings in the heart of the town.
From the stylish entrance foyer with its original terrazzo flooring and lift, you step out into the heart of Bournemouth's cosmopolitan town centre with its mix of shops, cafes, bars, restaurants and the award-winning ornamental gardens.
A short walk through the beautiful gardens is Bournemouth Pier, sandy bathing beaches, the promenade, seaside attractions, and a new cinema complex.
Fully fitted Pronorm X-line handle less range in a mix of light grey and arctic white
Quartz stone worktop with quartz splashback
SMEG single oven with double glazed removable door and Vapor clean function
SMEG 4 zone Induction Hob with Ceran Suprema black ceramic glass
Fully integrated 70/30 SMEG Fridge Freezer
Fully integrated SMEG 12 place setting Dishwasher
Fully integrated washer/dryer
SMEG down draft worktop extractor
Blanco 1.5 sink with Hansgrohe mixer tap
Large format ceramic tiles to walls and floor
Saneaux Matteo wall mounted ceramic basin
Vitra wall hung WC with soft close seat and cover
Kaldewei bath tub
Hansgrohe taps and thermostatic valves
Frameless shower doors
Zehnder Chrome towel rail
Heated vanity mirrors
Soft-tone engineered wide plank timber floor throughout
Charles Todd Contemporary doors
Built in wardrobes in master bedroom with full height sliding doors
Moulded architraves and matching skirtings
High quality sound insulating aluminium double-glazed windows
Art Deco style large wall mirrors throughout apartment
Easily adjustable & high-quality window blinds throughout
Underfloor heating throughout
Door furniture, light switches and plug sockets in satin chrome
Downlights to all areas with feature light over kitchen area
Aerial for multi room Sky+ or Freeview viewing to living room and master bedrooms
Telephone point to living room and master bedroom
High-speed broadband to all flats
Video entry-phone to entrance door
DSS not accepted
Not suitable for children
Property holding fee: £100.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prosico, Northampton Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.