|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 October 2018 (37 days ago)|
- Charming Full of Characterful Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- Reception Room
- Family Bathroom
- Rear cottage style courtyard garden
- Lovely family kitchen
- Stained glass window/french cast iron wood burner
- Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Oak flooring
RECENTLY REDUCED ! MOVE IN THIS MONTH AND TENANT FEES REDUCED! A charming three bedroom end terrace cottage with many character features and a sunny private courtyard style garden
Kingsbridge is located at the head of the Salcombe estuary in the heart of Devon's South Hams area of 'outstanding natural beauty', it is a vibrant working market town with its varied
selection of shops, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and pubs, it also benefits from a community hospital and health centre, primary school, renowned Kingsbridge Academy
secondary school and large leisure centre with swimming pool.
This delightful end of terrace three bedroom cottage has an abundance of charm and character. With attractive oak flooring throughout the entrance hallway and living room area,
feature fireplace in the living room with french cast iron wood burner and stained glass window. the character flows throughout the property. The accommodation currently
comprises of three good size bedrooms, a large living/dining room, modern kitchen and triple aspect bathroom. There is an attractive cottage style garden to the rear of the house.
Council Tax : B
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75146495.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000515319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords Lettings, Newton Abbot - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.