|Added on Rightmove:||23 August 2018 (53 days ago)|
- EPC Rating C
- Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Large feature windows
- Allocated Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Short Walk to the Town Center.
William H Brown offer this 2 bedroom ground floor flat in the seaside town of Cromer. This property benefits from modern interior, gas central heating, 2 double bedrooms and allocated parking.
Fantastic and impressive main entrance with secure entry and stairs to all floors.
Lagre room with 2 large windows to the front aspect - Very light and airy with T.V point & boiler cupboard. Laminate flooring.
Double, carpet flooring, T.V point, window to rear aspect.
Double, window to rear aspect, carpet flooring.
Modern WC, basin & bath with shower over, heated towel rail, tiled floor & fully tiled walls, shaver point, downlights.
Gas Central Heating, off road allocated parking.
Unfortunately this property is not suitable for the following -
Smokers, housing benefit.
Leave Norwich via A140 Cromer Rd and continue to the Aylsham roundabout and then take the 3rd exit continuing along A140 Cromer Rd. When you reach Roughton go over the mini roundabout and continue straight onto A140 Norwich Rd until you get to the junction. Turn left onto Norwich Rd heading into Cromer going past the Cromer Junior School and the Tennis club on the right and turn left onto Roughton Rd just before the mini roundabout and then the 1st right onto Fletcher Way, follow the road to the right and up to the left.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75149336.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4437F0814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, North Walsham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.