|Added on Rightmove:||24 August 2018 (114 days ago)|
- Available now
- New to the market
- Studio apartment
- Private bathroom
- Open plan kitchen
- Large living area
- Excellent location
- Call today to arrange your viewing
New to the market and ready to move straight in to is this modern studio apartment located in the popular residential area of Prenton, CH43. Priced at an affordable rate with plenty of living space, this property is ideal for a professional tenant and will not be available for long. The property itself is being offered on a furnished basis and briefly comprises of the following:
- Large living room with sofa, table and chairs and a large window allowing plenty of natural light in to the property
- Open plan kitchen with oven/ hob, wall and base units and room for additional white goods
- Bed with wardrobes and space for storage
- Seperate bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet
- Communal garden area to the front of the property
For any further information or to arrange your viewing on this studio apartment, call our team today on 0151 526 0557.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000494556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Maghull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.