|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 September 2018 (31 days ago)|
- Beautifully finished apartment
- Tranquil Swanpool location
- Generous dimensions to all rooms
- Boutique style furnishings
- Parking and outside space
- Available early October
- Deposit £1000
- Winter Let
- Regret No DSS/Smokers/Pets
A beautifully finished apartment situated in a tranquil spot adjacent to the Swanpool and moments from the beach. Thoughtfully furnished with good size lounge and dining area, large bedroom, well equipped kitchen and eye catching shower suite. With parking for one vehicle and access to outside space. Short Term Winter Let. Regret No DSS/Pets/Smokers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75173879.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28142124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rainbow Property, Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.