|Added on Rightmove:||25 August 2018 (111 days ago)|
- Luxury two bedroom first floor apartment
- Mesmerising south facing coastal views
- A few hundred metres from Swanpool Beach
- Beautifully appointed furnished accommodation
- Private garden and parking
- Available 1st October
- Deposit £1050
- Short Term until 31st March 2019
- Fully furnished
- Regret no smokers/pets/DSS
Live here and wake up to a mesmerising view of the coastline between Gyllyngvase and Swanpool beaches. This delightful 'top end' furnished property is available on a short term let and benefits from its own private side garden and parking and presents a rare opportunity to live in one of Falmouth's desirable locations. Available on a six month let from 1st Oct until 31st March 2019.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75187799.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28143826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rainbow Property, Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.