|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2019 (40 days ago)|
- Fabulous two bedroom apartment
- EPC Rating C
- Walking distance to the Metro Station
- Allocated parking space
- Located in the fashionable St James' Village development
- Open plan kitchen and lounge
- Offered on a fully furnished basis
- Great location for commuting to Newcastle City Center
New to the rental market is this immaculate two bedroom ground floor apartment situated within St James' Village. Within walking distance to Gateshead stadium and the local Metro station making commuting really easy. Being just outside of the busy Quayside you get a lot of apartment for a low rent so beat the rush and make the most of this value for money property!
The property is decorated to a great neutral standard throughout and is perfect for a professional single, couple or two sharers.
An open plan lounge/diner comes with sofas and TV cabinet and a dining table with chairs. The kitchen comes with electric cooker, gas hob, free standing fridge/freezer and washing machine.
The master bedroom has double bed and free standing double wardrobe. Bedroom two has a 3/4 size bed plus double wardrobe.
The family bathroom has white suite with bath, basin and WC. There is a shower over the bath and a heated towel rail.
Externally the grounds are maintained by the management company and there is an allocated parking space.
Council tax band A
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75201016.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000273125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.