|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2019 (14 days ago)|
- Newly Refurbished And Interior Designed Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom Apartment
- First Floor (With Lift)
- 1,367 Sq Ft - 127 Sq M
- 24h Portered Building
- Superb Location, On Kensington High Street
- Hyde Park And Holland Park Within Few Minutes Walking Distance
- Heating & Hot Water Included In The Rent
- Free Wifi
A Newly Refurbished Three Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms Lateral Apartment, Situated On The First Floor Within This Secure 24 Hr Portered Building, On Kensington High Street.
Spanning 1,367 Sq Ft - 127 Sq M, This Modernised Apartment Benefits From A Bright Reception Room, A Separate Fully Integrated Kitchen, Three Double Size Bedrooms (One With En Suite) With Fitted Wardrobes, And One Separate Luxury Bathroom.
Fantastic Location, Easy Access To Kensington High Street's Many Cafes, Restaurants, Designer Boutiques & Supermarkets.
Kensington High Street Underground Train Station Is Just Five Minutes Walk (Circle & District Lines).
Hyde Park & Holland Park Are Both Within Few Minutes Walk.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Estate Agents.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.