|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2019 (113 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 621522
Property Reference: 621522.
- 9 Rose Lane is a development of 5 properties, purpose built around a courtyard and accessed via secure coded, electric gates.
- Rose Lane is situated in a perfect location for local transport links, including Mossley Hill Train Station opposite. Many of the existing tenants work for local employers which are accessible such as Jaguar, Liverpool Airport and B & M
- The local neighbourhood offers plenty of restaurants, wine bars, shops and a large Tesco superstore is within walking distance. Sefton Park is also only a short walk away.
- Each property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, open plan kitchen/lounge area, washing machine. Prices range from £80, £85 and £90 per week depending on the size of the room. all rooms are furnished, including a double bed.
- The rent is inclusive of all utility bills ( gas, electric, water) , council tax, and access to wifi ( BT fibre broadband )
- Shorter rents are possible by negotiation.
- Parking whilst not provided on site is easily available in nearby residential streets.
Employed applicants only.
£100 security deposit required ( protected in TDS )Viewings are available Monday to Saturday.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £346.67 per month (£80.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £100.00
- 8 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 22 November, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 8
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 621522
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 62152204092019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.