|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 November 2019 (15 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 658063
Property Reference: 658063.
Newly refurbished spacious 2 bedroom flat in a purpose built block minutes from London Bridge station.
The flat has been refurbished to a very high standard with new kitchen, new bathroom suite, new heating system and boiler.
The flat has two double size bedrooms, built in wardrobe in one of the rooms, large bright living room, cloak room, storage room and a garden.
The integrated kitchen is equipped with new electric oven, gas hob, washing machine and a large fridge freezer. The windows are all fitted with new white blinds which offers plenty of light.
The bathroom suite is new, decorated with neutral colours and tiles, fitted bath, shower and large wash basin.
The flat is currently not furnished but landlord is happy to furnish if required by tenant.
London Bridge and Bermondsey stations are only 10mins walk away and there are great bus links to South Bank, City of London, Canary Wharf and the the West End. Borough Market, Tower Bridge, Bermondsey street market and many independent coffee shops, restaurants, pubs and boutique shops are all just a few mins away.
** Viewing highly recommended.Contact Openrent for more details or to arrange viewing**
** Available from 9th November **
** Rent £1900 pcm (£438.46) **
** Deposit is £2100 **
** Minimum Tenancy is 12 months with the option to extend **
** No Agents Enquiries **
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,900.00 per month (£438.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,100.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 09 November, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 658063
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 65806331102019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.